Building a dynamic library of SDL on iOS

Building a dynamic library of SDL on iOS

Todd Rovito
May I please request help with building a dynamic library of SDL for iOS?  iOS now has the capability to load dynamic libraries and I want to call SDL from Python on iOS.  I already have Python building for iOS with ctypes now I just need a dynamic library of SDL.  Unfortunately no matter what option I adjust in the Xcode-ios project I can't seem to get it to produce a dynamic library.  I would appreciate any pointers or help provided.  Thanks!