Forum still not working correctly

rtrussell
When attempting to post a reply I receive this error:

Error in posting
DEBUG MODE
INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES (52789, 'Re: Copy RGBA pixels directly to target texture without blending', '062594118c', '[quote:062594118c=\"stewambo\"]So how can i get my target-texture to look exactly like my original texture, or is there a way to copy the RGBA information directly into the new texture without the need to render it using a blend mode?[/quote:062594118c] Doesn''t setting the blend mode to SDL_BLENDMODE_NONE have the effect you want? Richard.')

Line : 251
File : functions_post.php