How do I get cursor left/right events from iPhone keyboard?

How do I get cursor left/right events from iPhone keyboard?

oviano
I'm using SDL_StartTextInput to open the virtual keyboard.

It all works fine, except there doesn't seem to be any events generated when you tap the < and > buttons on the keyboard (these buttons appear in landscape mode).

Not only that, but tapping < seems to stop further SDL_TEXTINPUT events - until you press > again.

I tried enabling system events but nothing shows up via these either.

Has anyone got this working?

Re: How do I get cursor left/right events from iPhone keyboard?

oviano
I should add, this is iOS 10.2 and SDL 2.0.5.