How do i pprt to Mac?

theatron
Say i finished my game and i was ready to release it, but i only had a wi dows version because my personal that i developed it on is windows. How would make a Mac version for the game? Side note: i dont osn a Mac :/ and i use Code::Blocks.

Thanks!

Re: How do i pprt to Mac?

Sam Lantinga-4
You generally need to have a Mac for Mac development, by design.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 9:48 AM, theatron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Say i finished my game and i was ready to release it, but i only had a wi dows version because my personal that i developed it on is windows. How would make a Mac version for the game? Side note: i dont osn a Mac :/ and i use Code::Blocks.

Thanks!

Re: How do i pprt to Mac?

theatron
Thanks