Include SDL2_gfx?

joymaker
Newbie speaking here. Getting into SDL I quite naturally want the common graphics primitives that every OS provides: circle, ellipse, polygon, etc. Very surprised to find that they aren't intrinsic. Very glad that ferzkopp created them. But he hasn't built any binaries for download, and he has indicated that he is in maintenance mode, not really interested in pressing the project further. Result: there is no quick and easy way to get that library for a Mac.

So my question, to the SDL developers: would you consider building and including SDL2_gfx in the binary distribution? It seems like a really basic thing to have, a lot of people are going to want it. And if you already have the machinery to build a Mac framework, why not build a framework for this as well and include it?

Cheers,
Ken