Linux numlock?

Mark Sibly
Hi,

The 'numlock' modifier for linux seems to be inverted.

If I start an app with numlock physically 'on', keydown events report numlock 'off' in keysym.mod.

If I start an app with numlock physically 'off', keydown events report numlock 'on'. TextInput events for numbers are also generated with numlock physically 'off'.

Bye!
Mark