[O.T.]-Need The Best WebGL Tutorial Around!

[O.T.]-Need The Best WebGL Tutorial Around!

Jesse Palser
Hi,

I've dropped Unity3D and GameMaker:Studio and am returning to HTML5/JS.
Have a big 2-D video game planned next(even bought it it's own domain).

I need the absolute best WebGL tutorial there is on the Internet.
I've Google'd quite a bit but could not find anything recent.

My current HTML5/JS 2-D video game engine is too slow for this new project.
Need the performance of WebGL, but can't find a great up-to-date tutorial.

Let me know, thanks!

P.S. - I am using a paid version of JetBrains "WebStorm" (quite frankly the best JS IDE there is for Windows/Linux)...

JeZxLee
JessePalser <AT> GMail <DOT> com
16BitSoft Inc.
Video Game Design Studio
www.16BitSoft.com

Re: [O.T.]-Need The Best WebGL Tutorial Around!

MZIskandar
Hello.

WebGL is very similar to OpenGL.
Once you make OpenGL context, you can do most OpenGL stuff on it.
http://learningwebgl.com/ is a good place to start.

If you need more library, you can try http://threejs.org/

http://digitalspine.blogspot.com