Problems with USB Headset Audio Capture

leonardofel
First of all, I would like to thx Sam Lantinga and Ryan Gordon (and all the team) for making this incredible SDL library available to everyone (and updating it Very Happy).
Second, sry for my bad English.

Well guys recently I downloaded the new SDL 2.0.5 to test the audio capture, and tested on the computers on my university the "testaudiocapture.c"(inside SDL 2.0.5), and worked very well!!
But when I tested on my computer, I've got the following message:

OBS.: In my house, I've a USB Kraken 7.1 Headset
OBS².: On the University, They've a P2 headset
OBS³.: I already updated all the USB Headset drivers, everything works skype, steam, etc... except the SDL audio capture

Any responde will be great thx guys Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Re: Problems with USB Headset Audio Capture

leonardofel

University student learning SDL

Re: Problems with USB Headset Audio Capture

leonardofel
Still waiting...

University student learning SDL