First of all, I would like to thx Sam Lantinga and Ryan Gordon (and all the team) for making this incredible SDL library available to everyone (and updating it ).
Second, sry for my bad English.
Well guys recently I downloaded the new SDL 2.0.5 to test the audio capture, and tested on the computers on my university the "testaudiocapture.c"(inside SDL 2.0.5), and worked very well!!
But when I tested on my computer, I've got the following message:
OBS.: In my house, I've a USB Kraken 7.1 Headset
OBSÂ².: On the University, They've a P2 headset
OBSÂ³.: I already updated all the USB Headset drivers, everything works skype, steam, etc... except the SDL audio capture