Project (c++, sdl2, android, ios)needs coder >design document enclosed as xls<

Project (c++, sdl2, android, ios)needs coder >design document enclosed as xls<

necronology
Attention SDL2 android able coders that can use C++. I have always loved SDL and so I want to utilize SDL2 in a cross platform way to make my new application. I only know windows so I need to pay someone! If you can make a game that works on both android and ios with sdl2 in c/c++ then this app is simple for you to code. Design document has images of how it looks and acts on each virtual application page and required abilities and libs. If interested please contact me at [hidden email]

R A Manard Metra Vah, Monks of The Way - Phoenix

ask buddha.xls (19K) Download Attachment

FW: Project (c++, sdl2, android, ios)needs coder >design document enclosed as xls<

ancientcc-3
Cross-Platform C++ SDK that based on SDL. Rose: https://github.com/freeors/Rose

Some app that base this SDK.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/war-of-kingdom/id475044936?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/zhi-ma-shui-mian/id1068347573?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/zhi-ma-bao-bao-tie/id1059990953?mt=8

ask buddha.xls (19K) Download Attachment
=?utf-8?B?5pyq5ZG95ZCN55qE6ZmE5Lu2IDAwMDA0LnR4dA==?= (142 bytes) Download Attachment