Re: Fullscreen crushing.

Milan Golubovic
Hello Milan,

I couldn't make solo project so I removed all unnecessary and put archive at:

http://topeurope.org/~milang/Banzai/

It's zipped and about 11 MB, so if any of you experienced coders can take a
look, please do.  Now it's crushing all the time and exactly on IMG_Load().

Please help!

--
Best regards,
 Milan                            mailto:[hidden email]

remove me.