Re: Strange SDL_TTF problem (repost)

Steve Taylor-3
It looks like the 'bad' fonts have been rendered with the bytecode interpreter
switched off. The bytecode interpreter can only be used legally with a licence
from Apple as it uses their patents. To switch it on, in the freetype source
code, find the file include/freetype/config/ftoption.h and remove the comments
(or #undef, depending on the version you have) so there's a line that reads:

#define  TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER

- Steve