SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat missing from VC library

SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat missing from VC library

John A. Tullos

LameName123 came into #SDL on freenode irc today and he was getting a link error for SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat. It appears as though the SDL2-devel-2.0.5-VC.zip contains a library that's missing this function. My own library that I built myself has no problem with it so I also tested the DLL from that download and it appeared to be fine.

I did not check any other new functions for 2.0.5 or other downloads. I just thought someone should know so it can be fixed!