SDL_CreateWindow() and multiple displays

SDL_CreateWindow() and multiple displays

Ed Phillips
Hi,

When I call SDL_CreateWindow() it seems to just "figure out" which display
to make the window appear on.  Can someone tell me how SDL makes
this happen?

  Ed

Ed Phillips <[hidden email]> University of Delaware (302) 831-6082
Systems Programmer IV, Network and Systems Services

Re: SDL_CreateWindow() and multiple displays

A_SN

Ed Phillips wrote:
Hi,

When I call SDL_CreateWindow() it seems to just "figure out" which display
to make the window appear on. Can someone tell me how SDL makes
this happen?

Ed

Ed Phillips <> University of Delaware (302) 831-6082
Systems Programmer IV, Network and Systems Services

As far as windows are concerned if I'm not mistaken SDL considers that all displays are in a space, that space being defined at [0 , 0] by the upper left corner pixel of the primary display. If you change the position of your window you can take it to other screens using SDL_GetDisplayBounds() for reference.