Thanks for SDL!

hardcoredaniel
Hi,

today I just want to say "thank you" to all the people who made SDL happen and working on so many platforms. Using SDL, we could release a free demo of our game on the Microsoft Store, Google Play and the App Store.

Thanks for your work and all the support!

Regards,

Daniel

P.S.: If you're interested, below are the links to the apps. But the game is in German only.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/krabat-teil-1/id1067546462?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rapaki.kapsk.staw1

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/p/krabat-teil-1/9nblggh4wlvj

The SDL version we use is close to SDL 2.0.5 with little patching. The repo can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/hcdaniel/wmelite-dependencies-for-linux-and-android/src/12b214a0236027a8264247c4b09f4d3da495cc34/dependencies/SDL_merged/?at=default

Re: Thanks for SDL!

Ryan C. Gordon

> today I just want to say "thank you" to all the people who made SDL
> happen and working on so many platforms. Using SDL, we could release a
> free demo of our game on the Microsoft Store, Google Play and the App Store.

Cool.  :)

--ryan.