iOs is not receiving SDL_WINDOWEVENT after screen rotation.

iOs is not receiving SDL_WINDOWEVENT after screen rotation.

Maarten Engels - Visual Productions
Hello everyone,

I am trying to implement something on screen rotation on iOS but I am not receiving a SDL_WINDOWEVENT. Further more I am getting this log:

Code:
[App] if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction

Is there a reason for not receiving the event?

Re: iOs is not receiving SDL_WINDOWEVENT after screen rotation.

diego
Are you adding SDL_WINDOW_RESIZABLE to your window flags when you create the window? Have you selected all the desired Device Orientations in Xcode's General tab or info.plist? I believe these need to be done to get SDL_WINDOWEVENT_RESIZED events.
I think that warning log is more of a problem on Apple's end.

Re: iOs is not receiving SDL_WINDOWEVENT after screen rotation.

Maarten Engels - Visual Productions
Hello,

Yes SDL_WINDOW_RESIZABLE fixed my problem, I was only setting it to Fullscreen. Thanks!